Below is a brief selection of some of the recent outcomes that our lawyers have been able to achieve for investors that were victims of stockbroker fraud. If you are a victim of stockbroker fraud, contact our law firm immediately to protect your rights. To find out if you have a case, complete the form on this page or call 1-800-934-2921.
- Kyros Law Offices receives arbitration award for aggrieved variable annuity investors in Houston, Texas arbitration. Two investors with high school educations were sold a variable annuity with a high commission. Claimants never understood the product that was sold to them. Accordingly, Claimants received full compensation for their investment losses, plus the arbitration panel disgorged the commission received by the brokerage firm and its financial advisor. The arbitrator also assessed the costs of the arbitration hearing against the Respondent
- Kyros Law Offices receives arbitration award for double amputee investor that was sold a concentrated portfolio of preferred stocks without adequate disclosures regarding the risks of the investment strategy. The losses incurred only months after the stock broker made the unsuitable transactions. The investor was awarded full compensation plus attorney’s fees in this Dallas, Texas arbitration.
- Kyros Law Offices receives arbitration award for investors sold speculative, concentrated investments in silver stocks. The investors were awarded full compensatory damages for their investment losses, exemplary damages for Respondent’s outrageous conduct, and attorney’s fees under the Florida Securities Act in this Tampa, Florida arbitration.
- Kyros Law Offices receives arbitration award for a retiree that was sold life settlements investments by his stockbroker and broker-dealer. During the arbitration the stock broker testified that the Claimant was not advised of the substantial ongoing costs to keep the life settlements intact until after the investment was made. The arbitrators found that the Respondents breached its fiduciary duties to the investor and awarded the Claimant his full investment losses in this Dallas, Texas arbitration.
- Kyros Law Offices receives arbitration award for an investor that was sold unsuitable investments in two speculative, private placements. The arbitrator found the investments in America West and Amber Alert to be unsuitable. The Claimant was awarded compensation for the improper recommendations in this Philadelphia, PA arbitration.